Seizmik Full Hinged Framed Doors - 2009-21 Polaris Ranger
Tired of finding zippered doors and hinged doors that are way out of your price range? We’ve got you covered with these Seizmik Full Hinged Framed Doors for your Full Size or Mid Size Polaris Ranger. Fabricated to function with most windshields, tops, and cab backs, you can be confident they will work and look phenomenal with your set-up.
One of the advantages of having these UTV Doors is how easy and comfortable the entrance and the exit will be. Plus, they allow you to easily remove them by lifting the hinges up if you want to feel the breeze on those hot summer days, or simply roll down or detach the fabric from the top window! It is manufactured with a tough-resistant tubular structure that provides firmness while the durable polyester textile will keep you from freezing during the winter.
Polaris Ranger (See options above).
- Two-stage double rotary latching system maximizes latch engagement with less effort to close.
- Recessed exterior handle prevents snagging limbs or getting damaged during tight trail riding.
- Larger recessed exterior door latch pocket allows gloved hands more room to grab handle.
- Interior and exterior door handles ergonomically designed for comfortable engagement and operation.
- Glass filled nylon door handles and housing for extreme durability.
- 3/4 window design allows rolling up and down without interference with shoulder restraint bar.
- Sturdy 0.75" steel frames designed and engineered in CAD using precision 3D scanned geometry for a tighter fit into the vehicle's door jamb.
- Heavy duty low profile steel hinges attach to vehicle without cutting or drilling into body plastics and provide a range of adjustment to fine tune fitment and position.
- Durable UV resistant PVC coated heavyweight polyester textile.
- Optical grade PVC windows.
- Full perimeter automotive grade EPDM foam gasket conforms to contours of door perimeter providing excellent seal and easier closing.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Dual zippered window pulls allow for multiple open positions for venting options.
- Integrated interior window storage pocket allows windows roll down and stow away neatly and out of the way.
- Built in handle for pulling doors shut.
- Lower door windows add visibility to maneuver in tight spots.
- Pinned hinges allow the entire door to come off in seconds with no tools required.
- Separate upper and lower pieces of the door.
- Works with OEM roofs and most windshields.
- Integrated brackets accept Seizmik side view mirrors.
52-06023KIT & 52-06022KIT:
- 0.75" tubular steel frame conforms to roll cage for a custom fit.
- Durable UV resistant PVC coated heavyweight textile door panels.
- Removable door skins with separate upper and lower pieces.
- Works with most Polaris OEM roofs, Polaris windshields, and Seizmik windshields.
- Automotive grade gasket for a tight all-around seal that resists water and wind intrusion into the cab.
- Heavy duty, low profile steel hinges attach to vehicle without cutting into body plastics and provide a high level of adjustment.
- Automotive style latching system for a secure closure.
- Built-in handle for pulling door shut.
- Clear UV resistant PVC windows.
- Dual zippered upper windows roll down for ventilation.
- Extra window on the bottom half of the doors for added visibility to maneuver in tight spots.
- Integrated storage cover for rolled window keeps it safe and out of the way.
- The whole door comes off in seconds, no tools required.
- Integrated bracket for installing Seizmik side view mirrors.
- No drilling required to install.
52-06005 & 52-06003:
- Door frames constructed of 0.75" diameter steel tubing.
- Frames are covered with heavy duty water and UV resistant fabric.
- Tension straps keep door frame tight and prevent flapping.
- Compatible with all tops (hard or soft), full windshields and cab backs (hard or soft).
- Please note: 52-06005 & 52-06003 options do not include roll-down windows.
Looking for even more? Check out our full selection of UTV Doors. If you need help finding what you’re looking for, or just have general questions or comments, our dedicated sales and customer service team is on stand-by to answer any and all questions. We want to hear from you! Give us a call at 800-901-6136 or shoot us an email at Support@SideBySideGarage.Com.