- We do not accept returns or exchanges for orders placed outside of the continental US.
- We do not refund standard or expedited order shipping costs if an order is returned. i.e. If you paid standard or expedited shipping for your order initially and return your order later on, you will not be reimbursed for that shipping cost. Only the cost of the item(s).
- We do not refund return shipping costs. Unless a prepaid label is issued to you, you are responsible for the return shipping cost.
- We do not issue prepaid labels for un-wanted/un-needed items. If you should purchase an item and decide that you simply don't want it or don't need it, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. Please review all items thoroughly prior to purchasing to avoid any additional cost for returning
- All returns will incur up to a 20% restocking fee
- Photos of the item you wish to return, along with the packing list and box are required for any return, regardless of reason. Failure to submit these photos may delay the return process.
Returns for a Refund:
- Must be initiated within forty-five (45) days from the date of purchase
- Must include all original packaging, products and accessories
- Must be in new, un-used condition. If a product is returned and is visibly used, damaged (i.e. dirty/rusty/dusty, wires cut or spliced, connectors cut off or swapped), or parts are missing, we will not issue you a refund
- Must be shipped via FedEx or UPS only. We do not accept returns from USPS and they will be refused by our warehouse
- Must provide the return tracking number. Not providing the return tracking number to us can void any return or refund as we are unable to keep track of the packages whereabouts. Return tracking is imperative in guaranteeing a quick refund. Please make sure to send us the return tracking number via email upon shipping your order back
- Must be shipped back to our warehouse using ONLY the address / RMA number provided to you by our associates. Please allow 3-5 business days for RMA instructions to be sent to you. We cannot be held responsible for the loss of returns sent back to the wrong address or without a return authorization number (RMA)
Incorrect/Defective Items for a Replacement:
- Damages and defects MUST be reported within 48 hours of delivery or your request will be denied.
- For all LTL freight shipments (including doors, roof tops, and other oversized items), you must inspect the item before signing the delivery receipt provided by the freight company. Damage must be noted at the time of delivery to avoid claim denial. Any damage claim that is submitted after the delivery receipt has already been signed will be denied.
- Must provide photos and troubleshoot the products with us and our manufacturers (Prepaid return labels will NOT be issued if the requested information and photos are not provided)
- We will always pay for return shipping fees on incorrect, damaged or defective products; If we shipped you the incorrect item or you received a defective or damaged product, please let us know right away and we will get you taken care of
- Once return is initiated, we will send you a replacement product at no cost to you
Cancellation/Editing Order Requests (All products):
Should you need to cancel or edit an order prior to shipping, we will do our best to stop it. However, please note: Often times, orders are pushed to our warehouses for shipping within minutes of the order being placed and because of our super fast shipping methods, we cannot guarantee that an order will be able to be cancelled or edited prior to shipping. Please double check all orders prior to placing it to make sure that the product/quantity is correct as you will be responsible for all return shipping costs if you should decide to return the item(s) later on.
Refusals (All products):
In the event that an order is not able to be cancelled prior to shipping or you decide that you no longer want/need the order after it's already shipped, we would ask that you please NOT refuse your order. Please allow the order to deliver to you and request a return through the form. Because we have several different warehouses around the country, it is imperative that you reach out to us for return authorization, proper return address and shipping instructions rather than refusing the order. A common misconception when an order is refused, is that the address on your shipping label is also the return address. This is incorrect. The address on your shipping label is almost always going to be the wrong return address as we have separate warehouses for orders and separate warehouses for returns. Refusing an order will greatly delay the refund process as it may return to the incorrect warehouse for processing and then have to be transferred to the proper warehouse. This can add 5 business days to the refund process (which nobody wants).