F.I. Agroid Camo MIPS® Helmet
With the MIPS technology installed, the F.I. Agroid motocross helmet from Moose Racing is exceptionally secure. Your head is completely protected from shocks thanks to the multi-density EPS lining. This makes this helmet the ideal travel partner for your upcoming off-road ride!
- Helmet is equipped with MIPS® technology
- Nine intake and three exhaust vents feed into the internal air channels providing excellent ventilation
- Unique friction hinge visor is easily adjusted and secure
- Lightweight, injection molded polycarbonate shell
- Multi density EPS liner for impact absorption
- Extra-large eye port for excellent field of vision
- Fully removable moisture wicking liner and cheek pads
- Removable nose guard provides excellent coverage from roost
- Shell engineered for optimum fit
For more on the FI Agroid helmet, check out our SXS Choice Helmet comparison on our Youtube channel:
Looking for even more? Check out our full selection of UTV Helmets. If you need help finding what you’re looking for, or just have general questions or comments, our dedicated sales and customer service team is on stand-by to answer any and all questions. We want to hear from you! Give us a call at 800-901-6136 or shoot us an email at Support@SideBySideGarage.Com.
To measure your head size, wrap a cloth tape measure horizontally around your head about one inch above your eyebrows. This will measure the largest portion of your head. Select the helmet size that is closest to your head size. Check out this sizing chart from Moose Racing: Often times your head measurement may fall between two helmet sizes. When this occurs you should first try the smaller size. When wearing a helmet, it should be snug. If it is not snug, it is too big for you. With the helmet on and chin strap fastened, if you can move the helmet easily from side to side and up and down without moving your head, the helmet is too big. Try a size smaller.
|BASE COLOR||GRAY / BLACK|
|COLOR/FINISH||GRAY / GRAY / BLACK / BLACK|
|RIDING STYLE||OFF-ROAD / UTV / ATV|